Your Ad Here
0 Plus Temp Mail Service 777 Store Service

2011年1月12日 星期三

Angelina Jolie: Insomnia is bonus

Angelina Jolie has joked insomnia is a “bonus” when you lead a lifestyle as hectic as hers.17/12/2010

Angelina Jolie has joked Insomnia is "premium" when you can lead as Hectic as a lover of life.

Actress talented Hollywood is known for its participation in the numerous charitable causes and processes, a successful film career and care for it and partner Brad Pitt children; nine Maddox, Pax, seven; Zahara, six; ?ajlo, four and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

While many women will struggle to deal with the busy schedule, Angelina thinks its inability to sleep for help outside.

"Indeed I don't get much sleep, but fortunately I don't need much. Insomnia, it has become a bonus laughed.

Angelina was able to spend time with their children while working hard, often, it shall invite the family to visit over a set. Where it has been shooting travel along with Johnny Depp in Venice earlier this year, it invites her family together and they got up to some real adventures.

"We will go through the inside and the cobblestone streets, get in the boat and go to the Park and play football or go to museums."And after this great restaurants in the middle of the night, she fondly recalls. "As a family, we always stay together so that Brad was with me and the kids in Venice and they went to school, was an Italian teacher."

Actress also discussed public persona that she is not correct. Angelina believes Prize Johnny should see actual it at the time of travel, as witnessed by her mother, loving.

"Sometimes people think of me as a darker, but Johnny has seen my children, it is in a giggling see me," she added in an interview with the British independent newspaper.

The star also constitutes a reference to her mother Marcheline Bertrand, who died four years after suffering from cancer. "I think perhaps a little my mother is rubbed me – and hope that I am a little softer and more feminine than I am," added the star.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言